Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 4 (Part 2 of 2)

Well, I made another discovery today, upping my dose to 15mgs. in a day is just too much for me. After taking the 5mg. pill around 10am I lost motivation after a couple of hours and by 2 or 3pm I was getting tired and slight anxiety. The earlier part of the day was good but seems after that 5mg. dose at 10 it was all downhill from there. Its now 5pm and I am confused on how I feel, tired yet awake and not very clear minded. I am also getting these negative feelings and thoughts which I have not experienced with the lower doses I have been taking. I guess I will try what seemed to work best from my experiment which was one 5mg. of Adderall I.R . pill 1st thing in morning and then 5mg. pill around 10am, the dosage I had done yesterday. I know I do not want to even try going higher than 10mgs. anymore. I shall return with more on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment