Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 8 (Part 1 of 2)

I decided to stick with the dosage of two 5mgs. twice daily after careful thought. It is the most effective dose for me and I will stick with as long as it is effective and will change if necessary in the future. Who knows, it could be in a week from now but for today I am comfortable on this dosage. Its 1:30pm and the day has been very good with just the right amount of focus and energy. I do not feel charged and over-stimulated and/or compelled to get on a crazy cleaning or working spree today. I also do not feel like being a couch potato either, it's what I perceive as "normal". Again I am not thinking food or getting thirsty so I have to make sure I eat and drink plenty of fluids or dehydration will result again and I dont want to repeat last Saturday! Last night I slept OK, I did wake a few times but that may have been from going to bed too early from taking such a low dose yesterday. I will post later on my results of today as I do not feel like sitting here right now when I have a lot to get done today so I can relax over the weekend. I shall return.

And again I will remind any new visitors to read from Day 1 to fully understand this blog because there have been many changes over the past week. And if you have a question or comment please feel free to do so since I would love some feedback, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment