Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 5

Today I took 5mg. at 7am and 5mg. at 11am. It seemed to be the perfect dosage for me. I returned to finish the days blog and its 2am right now. I was very occupied all day long and when I finally settled down it was after 8pm and honestly had no desire to blog, eat and sleep were my main interests. During the day I had the feelings and effects that I was anticipating I would get from this dosage of  Adderall. Not overstimulated nor tired and unmotivated, a nice comfortable level of overall body and mind speed. The comedown was actually quite gradual and not uncomfortable or anxiety provoking as other days. I did keep myself hydrated but did not eat my 3 square meals as planned and just grabbed a bite or two here and there but far from a nutritious calorie day. Irritability did seep through around 7pm but was mild and I was not in an angry mood, impatient would be better description. One thing I notice when Adderall wears off is I tend to make many grammar mistakes on any writing I do, seems my backspace key is used as much as space bar. Also I need to force myself to stay focused later in the day and evening while doing everyday things such as cooking as I can tell I am more prone to an accident happening either from rushing or not focused or a combo of both. I am up at 2am but this has nothing to do with Adderall as I have been waking at 2 for many years now, well maybe a bit more awake than normal but will be able to go back to sleep soon.

 I am considering not taking any Adderall for the next few days unfortunately as I have a feeling I will be drug tested for that potential job as it looks I may get hired. I do not want to have to reveal that I am on adderall so feel it would be best to stop using it until after pre-employment drug test even though I know with the prescription there should be no problems but since the job involves transportation for clients it would be best to keep it to myself along with the ADD and Adderall doubters I seem to have noticed are a plenty. Of course this would mean back to my struggling days with very little getting done but also will give me opportunity to try to achieve some goals without Adderall now that I know I can actually accomplish things. Sure I am hoping I can somehow break my pattern but thats just the denial of my ADD acceptance again but I am pretty used to that by now. Off to bed.

1 comment: