Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 10 (Final Experiment Post)

Mission Accomplished!!!!!

I found MY correct dosage of Adderall Instant Release after many different doses and variables after just under 2 weeks. I am most comfortable taking 5mgs. upon awakening which for me is 7am. and a 2nd dose at 11am with 2-4 cups of regular coffee in the morning. This creates a nice energy level, clear focused mind, stops racing thoughts, eliminates anxiety(along with zoloft 100mgs.), highly motivated but can sit still and not be antsy, reduces overeating and appetite, eliminates cravings for alcohol, improved memory, better communicating skills, eliminate social anxiety, eliminates anticipatory anxiety, enjoy all tasks/chores being done, minimizes procrastination, able to step out of my comfort zone and so many more positive results that just go along with the above benefits.

Ok, now the drawbacks of taking this medicine. It does NOT work well when taken at an incorrect dose, do not feel thirsty so must stay aware of dehydration, lowers appetite so to keep blood sugar levels normal it is necessary to STOP AND EAT REGULARY, as the medicine wears off around 4pm you can definately notice less energy and motivation and appetite and thirst return sometimes leading me to binge eat in the evening. Thats about all the negative I can say while being on Adderall at the CORRECT dose.

If anybody plans on starting Adderall then this experiment may come in very handy for them. There was drastic differences when having too much or too little of this medicine for myself. Its important to read the whole blog which is not too long but I beleive very informative on finding my CORRECT dosage of Adderall 5mg. IR tablets. This medicine when used correctly can make life so much better that I find myself looking forward for the next day which is the complete opposite before starting Adderall. I hope this blog helps and Good Luck.

I will be blogging more so be sure to add me into your collection or favorites.

Ghostwriter

4 comments:

  1. I just read your blog. :) I have an appointment this Friday to discuss the possibility that I have ADD. So just starting the process. So glad I found this blog as most of what comes up in a search is sites and blogs about people abusing adhd meds. So thank you! And congratulations in feeling normal! I hope to get there soon! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10mg of XR slow release. I take 25mg paxil for anxiety but daily feel a mild depression and sluggish, overwhelmed by chaos which makes me sit on my butt and watch tv rather than attacking projects. thought I was just lazy before figuring out ADD. lack of dophamine in brain. this drug is almost too good to be true. I feel happy, refreshed mentally and physically, don't ruminate on negative stuff. can study with laser focus. better memory...not fogging out or fuzzy brained (which made me look and feel stupid). overall sense of well being. I think that the Paxil for anxiety and low dose of adderal is the perfect combination for my brain. Thank you God :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    buy adderall

    ReplyDelete