Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 7

After such a great success over the past 2 days you would think I would do it again but the experiment is not over yet. My intent is to find the absolute lowest effective dosage for myself so I took half a 5mg,(2.5mg.) pill at 7am and then the other half(2.5mg.) at 10:30am. It worked, all the positive things I need and a lower energy level which is not a bad thing as my body cant take working so hard as I did yesterday. I still have energy and motivation but could probably take a nap right now at 2pm while yesterday I would say no way I could nap at this time because of higher energy level. One thing I noticed is it wore off quicker, around 1:30pm and I can tell its almost done working besides what has built up in my system because I dont feel anxious or foggy. Last night I did not go to bed until about 10pm and fell asleep pretty quickly and slept very well. It may be combination of staying up later and working all day, two things different from my ordinary days. Again today there was no appetite but I started to get hungry around 1pm and again thirst is not on my mind so I must remind myself to drink fluids. This dose may be just too low for my desired effect(tiredness,low motivation) so I may tinker tomorrow and try 5mg. at 7am and then 2.5mg(half pill) at around 11am and see if theres any noticable difference. I would just like a bit more energy and motivation than today but a little less than last couple days of two 5mg pills in one day. Although I felt good and would settle for this dose I am interested to see if taking a bit less would let me wind down earlier as I was going until about 9pm last night. Maybe its the laziness inside me that wants to cut back because I enjoy laying down and watching TV at night rather than sitting up and being awake at a time I am usually tired, like I said I think its just a bad habit I dont want break. I am still gonna try the plan I mentioned above tomorrow but I think I will probably end up going for the 5mg pill 2x's a day in the end, well until I need to increase in future as body gets tolerant of the drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment