Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 3 (Part 3 of 3)

 Today was interesting, I was actually a bit tired on just one 5mg. Adderall which is quite different than when taking 2 doses of 5mg. of Adderall. I did have better focus and felt calmer than my normal but lacked motivation and energy to actually do anything physical. It was almost like not taking any ADD medication at all, possibly being 250lbs. the dose is just too small for my size. I am taking this medicine to improve my life but am very concerned about needing to take large amounts of this stuff to achieve what I am looking for, the last thing I need at this point is a substance to get addicted to again  in order to maintain wellness. Tomorrow I have a second interview with a company interested in me for hire and I think I will be taking 10 mgs. rather the single 5 mg. because of the dramatic difference it seems to make. And if I do get hired I will be blogging on whether or not the Adderal is gonna be a problem with the drug testing mandated by this employer.

 Around 3:30 pm I had to take a short sleep, maybe the combination of a rainy day and only 1 pill made for a good napping day but that is one of the reasons I have started adderall. So thats it for todays blog, I will be back in the morning starting another day so be sure to check back, it may be an interesting day tomorrow! lol

BTW, if this is your 1st visit to my blog you may want to scroll down and start reading from the beginning for it to make more sense of what and why I am blogging about.

No comments:

Post a Comment