Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 6

What a great productive anxiety-free day!!!! I started the same as yesterday taking 5mg. at 7am and second dose 11:30am and everything was just perfect. I had energy along with a clear focused mind guiding me through a full day of household chores and repairs, all finished and meticulously done. I made sure not to take on any big projects because whatever I started I wanted to be able to finish today. The house has not been this clean and fresh in years! Absolutely no anxiety at all and I enjoyed everything I did with a great sense of accomplishment. I did have to remind myself to drink and eat again as I dont feel hungry or thirsty while taking Adderall. Its now 8pm and I am still awake and feeling "normal" with no negative feelings or mood. I will do this again tomorrow and hopefully have 3 days in a row of success with right dosage of Adderall. If only I had been diagnosed years ago I probably would have never turned to alcohol and other substances to self medicate and possibly never developed anxiety and panic disorder. I can trace ADD back to my childhood now that I think of things and its kind of depressing to think how much better my life could have been but since I have a great family and a new found sense of hope I guess theres no use of thinking what could have been, I like what I have and if things were in fact different I may not have THIS family. I am just so happy and I will end on that note. Be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment